Warriors/Cavaliers NBA Finals 2017 - Final Decode

The Coded NBA 2017 Finally.

The Nate the Great code shows a win for each team Golden State/Cleveland. The Warriors/Vatican code shows a Warriors win.
The 35 code is getting two takes and a win for each team with either Lebron going 3-5 in the NBA Finals -or- King James = 35 for a Cavs Win so I will just avoid that.
The Lebron vandalism NWOrd was completely coded for a Cavaliers win this season. That was too obvious.
The NHL/NBA coded code is still in play and still in play with the 5th age code where Golden State can get there 5th Championship as the Pittsburgh Penguins can get there 5th Stanley Cup to keep the 5th age code in play. The NHL/NBA code is hard to really breakdown besides the 5, (5).
I coded a sweep for the Warriors but I also got enough codes for a seven game series as well. I even came up with a few codes for a 4-1 win which would be a five game series (5th age). I really think the NHL will go 4 or 5 games especially with that 4-1 final last night. Overall on predictions on how many games these series will last I belive are coded for all scenarios and being confident on how many games a series will go is very hard to do. 
Movie previews that came out lately have said Warrior or Warriors in at least 2 but I thought I had 3 movies that came out the last month with one being Wonder Woman where they say Warrior/Warriors. I know for sure there is another movie to say Warriors in the preview that came out the last month or so. If someone remembers or I do post it please or I will.
This final code is one of the top codes I am using besides the 5th age code. I believe that the Warriors represent revelation 49/121 the final chapter in the King James Bible that takes us into the 5th age. I believe that after the Warriors win this series NBA Finals 2017 that it will be the final NBA season at least in the USA. I believe Super Bowl 51 was coded the final Super Bowl giving Brady his 5th ring (5th age code). The Warriors and NBA won the 1st Championship in 1947 and after they win in 2017 they will fill the alpha/omega code as well, (71/17). Penguins can get there 5th Cup as well in the NHL. That is my Warriors/Cavaliers/Bible Code to finish up my final decode on the NBA Finals series.

Pick: Golden State Warriors  

p.s. there is a chance that the Lebron James Vandalism decoded a Cavs win this year which could happen and if happens I believe everything is pushed back a year til 2018. BUT I decoded why that is just a move by the opposition to get more decoders to put up More money on Cleveland. I showed why that is not the case with the word shared in all the news reports yesterday  - NWOrd.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~