4/21 - 3 NBA Game 3's - Be4 the Breakdown

Boston
@
Chicago  -1

This game should be heavy on the Celtics with them being the #1 seed and down 0-2 both games played in Bean town. I think the mass would be heavy on the Irish but as of 10 am it is basically showing a 50/50 split on who the mass will take, actually more are shown slightly taking the Bulls.

Houston
@
OKC  -2

This game if any should be the most even game. This game is at 50/50 right now with a couple sites even having the Thunder getting more of the be 55/45%. This game is the first game I noticed. I think the mass will be more heavy on Houston but this game should be pretty even with ther betting on each squad.

L.A.
@
Utah  +1.5

This game is another game at 50/50 with the betting they say right now. I know that L.A. is one of the most liked teams by the masses and I think they will always have majority of the bet vs Utah. Utah is at home for the first time so imo this will be the most the Jazz will have bets placed on them to win, but that is just my opinion.

Any comments are appreciated, ty.

Comments

  1. I'm rolling with the clips and celtics. Must win today for the celtics and I think the public will be heavy on the jazz, so clips show out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rondo has been ruled out. Don't know whether that's good or bad..

      Delete
    2. I like the Clippers to win out I think
      I am Locking in Chicago as my Lock over Boston

      Delete
    3. Im not sure on LA/Utah tonight but did one on Chi/Boston

      Delete
  2. I agree on Clippers tonight, not too sure about Houston they didnt look very focused last game but their squad is better all around yes but I have a feeling OKC probably gets the win tonight because Houston is not dialed in, yes they have more depth and better all around guys but also their known to take plays off of the defensive side of the ball which OKC should be able to take advantage of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know on LA Utah
      I was going off the wrong info when I said LA wins out
      I will do something on LA and Doc Rivers ending the season with 666 total losses

      Delete
    2. OKC however has a very defensive oriented team if they have success on the defensive end they can probably hold Houston to around 100. Oladipo and Steven Adams might not compare on offense to Harden and NeNe but defensively there is a big difference there

      Delete
    3. La wont win out I like Jazz to stay alive to gm 6 at least

      Delete
    4. Series could even go 7 which should give them enough time to put Gobert back out there

      Delete
    5. Tim, clippers are 100% winning this series and I'm saying 6 games. Clips win game 4, lose game 5 with goberts return, win game 6.

      Delete
  3. The biggest difference too is the guy everyones calling a ball hog too the point guard matchup... Beverly dont get me wrong he is a good player and he is known for his defense but in all honesty he is a role player and doesnt have a complete nba game like the guy he is going against. Love hom or hate him Westbrook holds a major edge over anyone houston can play at pg even Harden so I believe thats gonna be the difference in tonights game at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if the money line public stay about 70% im really liking the bulls and for the sweep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~