Chicago/Brooklyn decode in relations to Boston loss


Chicago
Bulls
Brooklyn
Nets
1234Total
Bulls----
Nets

The Breakdown:
If the Bulls win by over three points then the Celtics will lose.
There is a chance I am wrong about the Celtics but a few things
would have to happen and the Bulls not winning or not winning
by three is the first step. On top of that the 76ers and/or the
Magic would have to win/cover there games.

The numbers said Charlotte wins though but I have seen to many
Scripts flip.

Comments

  1. There is a Good chance the Nets win/cover this game and I sure wouldn't bet on thr Bulls. I didn't look into this game much but the Nets got a good shot to get win 20 today.
    I think it is a bait game, 5 pm (1st game)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nets could cover but one I like even better is Orlando

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~