Utah Jazz -vs- L.A. Clippers - Decoded

The Breakdown:

Jazz Snyder D.O.B is 10/30
L.A. Rivers D.O.B is 10/13
Game is on 4/15

Utah Jazz can get franchise win 1867 which is the 285th prime number. Also Snyder can get his alltime loss regular season and playoffs combined loss number 118. So Going into the opposite coaches D.O.B his BD is in 181 days or 5 months 28 days or 25 weeks 6 days. First and most easiest to see is the 181 with the same digits as Snyders next loss of 118. If you look further you see that 5 months 28 days (528) have the same three digits of the Jazz next franchise win of 1867s prime number of 285. Same digits again 528/285 but this a bigger record being there team franchise record. So I went to match up the last number in his DOB matches of 25 weeks 6 days 256. 256 is the sixteenth square root (16). 16 Matches the Clippers Doc Rivers next playoff win as L.A.s coach. The DOB stat line was in favor of L.A. 2 to 1 but that Franchise match could lock it down. I looked into the next game 4/17 a little and seen it favor the Jazz for game 2 at this point of what I seen. Matter a fact at this point I like a Utah win for game 2 more than a L.A. win game one. With Utah looking to have game 2 I think I will take L.A. today but that Franchise prime match up I found worries me.

Utah Jazz  +5.5
@
Los Angeles Clippers

Pick: Utah Jazz  +5.5 (Watch the odds)

Utah
Jazz
Los Angeles
Clippers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~