Decode on Chi/N.O. game - 4/2

Looking into the Pick of the Day 4/2 I was planning to lock in on the New Orleans Pelicans -6 over Chicago until I came across this stat in the birthdays.
Chi. Coach Hoibergs D.O.B. is 10/15/72
N.O. Coach Gentrys D.O.B. is 11/05/54

Since both coaches birthdays 21 weeks ago for Gentry and 24 weeks ago for Hoiberg. I took 21 and flipped it to 12. I also took 24 and flipped it to 42. So I took Hoibergs 12 and matched it up with Chicagos next win of 37, 37 is the 12th prime number.
For Gentrys 42 I matched it up with New Orleans next loss of 42.

Simple but looks effective. Both coaches weeks since there birthday then flipped and one number primed. The same for both teams though stopped me from locking in N.O. as the lock
of the day on 4/2.

GO-AT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~