Decoding

I was watching ESPN this morning and seen that U Conn (womens) loss after 111 straight wins to put that record of 111 wins in a row to now 111-1. I also noticed that Westbrook got his 39th triple double of the year. So them two numbers stuck out this morning, 111 & 39. Both big numbers for New York 39 & 111.
Anyway when decoding the T'Wolves/Kings game I noticed that Joerger the coach for the Kings D.O.B. is 2/21/74. From his birthday til today 4/1 is 39 days ago and/or 1 month 11 days ago showing 111. The Kings are underdogs to Minnesota by 11 points right now so saying the Kings will win outright with an 11 point spread I just can not do at this point but I also noticed this...
Joerger D.O.B. is 2/21 also written like 21/2 or 212 and Thibodeau the coach for the Timberwolves  can get his All Time loss of 212.
I am not picking a winner but I am recording these numbers to see if the outcome of this game connects to Joergers Birthday numbers.

Kings
@
Timberwolves  -11

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~