Clippers

I should of backed out on L.A. when Blake got hurt 36 days after and 33o days till his birthday. I had Doc ending with 666 but when Blake got hurt the script changed. I seen it but did not want to call it off when I obviously should of. Mistakes are made and I seen the flip but refused to pull the trigger.
It was me wanting to crack that code for some shine when in the long run I am making rookie mistakes really.
Baseball I plan on decoding a couple different ways and once I got a grip on the code I will let you guys in on it.
I have to eat that Clippers loss...

Comments

  1. I feel like the refs lead us on with quick fouls to gobert and all the calls going in favor of the clippers but it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is, it seemed like Utah played better without Gobert in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~