Pacers -vs- Cavs - Game 2 - 4/17 - Decoded

The Breakdown:
Game two-
First thing I noticed is this is the 191st all time game for these 2 teams.  The prime number of 191 is 43. 43 is the next win Indiana can get this season. 43rd win for the Pacers in the 191st game of the two franchises with 191 the 43rd prime number.
I liked that until I seen Isaiah Thomas sister die first day of the playoffs at the age of 22. I Noticed 4/17 has date numerology of 22 with 4+1+7+2+0+1+7 = 22. I also see Tyronn Lue (Cav. coach) BD is in 22 days from game day, another 22 connect with Lue having 22 starts for playoff games as a head coach. The Pacers coach Nate McMillan can get his 22 playoff loss of his head coaching career. Lot of 22's for a sacrifice first day of the playoffs of a 22 year old on date numerology of 22.

Indiana Pacers
@
Cleveland Cavs  -7.5

Pick: Indiana Pacers +7.5

Comments

  1. Was leaning cavs -7.5 but I think your first passage might've changed my pick. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lue's birthday is in 16 days 17 with end date but 2 weeks 2 days away

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen alot of the number 114 toward the end of the season. This will be LeBrons 114th playoff game with the Cavs, 201st playoff game overall.

    Cavs/Pacers playoff game #6. LBJ = 6/21, Cavs can tie the playoff series at 3-3. Cleveland/LeBron/James = 33

    Today to LeBrons birthday is 257 days, the 55th prime. King James = 55

    Currently the public is about 60% on the Pacers. With those numbers I decoded, I think LeBron has a huge game tonight and they blow the doors off Indy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~