4/3 NBA LOCK of the Day

It is the 93rd day of the year, April 3rd. This is my 93rd post on my blog and it all lines up to this day. I will show today how it is rigged and if you pay attention you will see it too. There is only one NBA game to choose today and if you want to parley you will have to add in the NCAA Championship game.

This is how it works today. There is one NBA game today. If you parley you will have to go to the Championship game in NCAA. I promise you that the mass will take the Blazers today, common srnce, use it. I have yet to look into the Championship game yet but this NBA game is LOCKED & LOADED.


Portland
Trail Blazers
Minnesota
Timberwolves
1234Total
Trail Blazers----
Timberwolves  -2

This is the only decode I need to show seeing it is the one stat line that is most accurate for me.
Tom Thibodeau D.O.B is 1/17/1958. If you loop that birthday and go backwards you can get the
number 185 matching Stotts next regular season loss of 185. That is the only stat I need to show
seeing it over rides all other decoded birthday/stats that I show. On top of that it is obvious with
this the only game in NBA that the mass will lean on Portland who are 9-1 (last 10) and on a six
game winning streak. Do not fall into the set trap today...

PICK: Minnesota Timberwolves  -1.5  LoCkeD In.

North Carolina  vs  Gonzaga  I do not feel confident picking a winner here but Zach Hubbard is
got UNC winning it all since the jump of the tournament. I do not have a pick as of now.
Mark Few (coach for Zaga) If he losses can get his 113th loss matching the 113th MLB World Series. If I was to pick a winner for that reason (113) I would take UNC tonight, if I bet on it.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to but I may need some help getting caught up on what teams are good and bad. I never watched baseball, never liked it. NFL is my main sport. With that said I never watch basketball either but I do know way more players than baseball but know way more football players than basketball. I plan on doing baseball but it will be a first and it may be a little bumpy in the start. The decoding is the same so it will not be as hard as I make it sound but again it is a first for GO-AT

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. If I took a game today just skimming through a couple games it would be Miami beats Washington

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are your thoughts on the "sports titan" connections?

    http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2017/04/reader-contribution-why-unc-will-beat.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work, but I still on Portland losing tonight.
      One thing forsure Though... (didn't like from jump)
      I am taking of the Guaranteed from my post because of this work.

      Delete
    2. Look at this angle UNC wins for the Simple reason UNC sells $$$$$$ Proven alk ready several times throughout generations. Who is Gonzaga, what type of Bulldog shit you going to sell $$$$$$ All about there mason money. How many bulldogs can you really sell ???

      Portland is 9-1 last 10 gms and on a 6 game win streak. 106 would of filled prophecy so prophecy is broke, change of script since then... aka its been cracked by the Titan.
      Mass will be more even on the college game and they'll clean house through the NBA.

      Delete
    3. That is some really good work and this game will tell us alot if Portland wins. Even for many more reasons I found.
      But Overall this is the original script than sports titan presented

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~