Recap

First thing first for all the Nick Webers I did call that Lock off at about 2:30 when I seen Kerr was out.
I understand I got the last two Boston games wrong but it had nothing to do with decoding BDs. Matter a fact there is no consistent way to find a winner through any decoding method. It would never be that easy. On the other hand there are clues through these D.O.Bs/records but nothing ever will be consistent to matching winners.
I went close to 55-5 on the year give or take a couple games before the playoffs. In the playoffs I got Boston game 3 & 4 wrong and realize there is a very strong chance that Cleveland vs Boston will be the Eastern Finals. I been having troubles with Boston for the simple reason they want Boston in the Eastern Finals. I still believe that Doc will end up with 666 loses on the year. I could be wrong and the odds of me being right are slim to none especially if sports are not rigged but I am sticking with that original call.
The playoffs are harder to decode with 2 to 4 games a day only but once this Monday passes (today) I plan on starting another win streak. One last thing: I do not use the BD matches to decide on my pick. My pick is all ready made before I go through the D.O.Bs/Records.
Starting Tuesday I will start back up on my winning streak seeing I went anti-Mondays.

Comments

  1. Good luck tonight tomas, would love to see who you like between clips and jazz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like L.A.
      flipside if they lose then I can lock in games 6 & 7.
      3.5 is the number I like L.A. winning but by 3 points
      or under is a strong possibility imo. Good Luck

      Delete
    2. My man, you on the right track !

      Delete
  2. Hey Tomas do u mind taking a peek at the derby? It's right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing how yesterday played out Im leaning towards OKC +7, San Antonio -10, and last but not least I really Jazz +3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree there is no ONE formula for picking winners. You have to take a lot of factors into account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~