I was Wrong yesterday

The Pick yesterday opened at L.A. -7.5 then went up to 8 and later to 8.5. I was wrong on my pick.
I believe that there was more money on a Celtic win head up win. So with a bulls win and winning more than half on the Clippers game with alot of people getting the wage in at 8 points even. Same went for the Raptors too I believe with Toronto winning but not covering the spread.
I was just talking about this yesterday and it backfired on me, apologies to my guy yesterday... The day I am wrong, bull shit.
I will only learn from my mistakes and It can only make me better. I will make up for it today...

Comments

  1. anything on the blazers game? durant listed as questionable left calf strain..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who you like so far today?
      I will look at that game gimme a lil bit

      Delete
    2. I like the warriors to win not sure about covering

      Delete
    3. It looks like kd won't play tn. sense his inital leg injury until today has been 122d/123d with the end date. blazers can get their alltime win of 123 vs the warriors. not sure if this means anything just putting it out there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~