Major League Baseball

I am going to try a couple different ways of decoding with baseball. First I know nothing about baseball from players to coaches to even teams. I came into basketball this season the same way but knew a little more on basketball. With Basketball, like football the betting process is easier just betting on the odds. Baseball on the other hand I can not use my main source of decoding due to the different betting process, at least right now I will not even attempt.
Another form of decoding I use I call the Parley Popper Processor or the Triple P where I put all the games in my cerebellum caculator and use hidden common-sence to make my Lock of the day which is only possible and effective because I am 100% certain sports are rigged.
The new method of decoding I am going to start trying to use better at baseball I call premeditated programming  decoding which has been successful in the past mixed with other decoding methods.
In the beginning I may be off  so any help decoding on the message board is appreciated and the more minds working together is the best way to get started. Flipside if this information was to start being used by a greater percentage of the mass they would just flip the whole script on us but getting to that point would take some time and that we are running short on. I will start putting some games soon...

Comments

  1. Cool bro...baseball is easier cuz theres no spread or points just win
    Pitchers are key

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think baseball is the hardest to predict due there being so many games. So a team losing one game won't affect them in the long run. Also, how do you think baseball rigging happens? Pretty hard to hit a HR on command.. but I think records are key to come up with winners but again, baseball seems to be the hardest in my opinion (until the postseason).

      Delete
    2. These guys are pro athletes. If they know what kind of pitch is coming, they can hit a HR easily.

      Delete
    3. I also think baseball is tough, the starting pitcher may or may not get the W or L. So if you're decoding a pitcher for the win, and doesn't but the pitchers team ends up winning, I call it luck and not the correct decode.

      Delete
  2. Once the pitchers touch the game two more time home and away I will have a scorn every game before tip off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NFL Week (15) ~ TNF ~ L.A./K.C. - Early Birds Worm Out ~